Call for Pricing : 604 850 0215
Kenwood’s TK-2180/3180 defines a bold new standard for portable radio performance, scoring high marks for operating ease, versatility and reliability.
- -WIDE BAND OPERATION
-5 WATT UHF & VHF MODELS
-CONVENTIONAL & LTR® TRUNKING ZONES
The new TK-2312/3312 is thin and compact yet packed with features for intuitive operation, impressive performance, and all-weather reliability. Front and side programmable function keys allow for customized convenience, and Kenwood’s renowned audio clarity means the message gets through loud and clear.
- Offering extensive frequency coverage – 70MHz for UHF – the TK-2312/3312 is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- The 128-channel, 128-zone capacity is ample for any current or future requirement in any radio system.
- Output is 5W for both VHF and UHF.
- Combined with the optional KMC-48GPS Speaker Mic, the TK-2312/3312 can function as a mobile station for Kenwood’s AVL system.
- All front and side keys can be assigned individual functions, allowing this radio to be customized for easy one-touch operation suited to specific requirements. It is also possible to directly input a channel number using a key assigned with that number (12-key keypad models only). The 8-character, 13-segment backlit LCD with icons and RSSI display makes channel information and FleetSync® messaging easy to read, day or night.
- In addition to the red/orange/green LED indicators, a blue LED has been added for quick visual confirmation.
- The built-in programmable voice inversion scrambler provides protection against casual eavesdropping.
*This function cannot be used in certain countries. Please contact your Kenwood dealer or further information.
- - QT / DQT / DTMF
- FleetSync® PTT ID, SelCall
- 2-tone (encode/decode)
- Built-in MDC-1200 signaling
FleetSync® and MDC-1200 signaling can be independently selected for each zone. Switching between them is as simple as changing zones.
- For hazardous/hostile environments, side PF keys can be programmed for Emergency use to transmit an alert to a predetermined person or group using DTMF, FleetSync® or MDC-1200 signaling.
- The tough TK-2312/3312 has passed the demanding IP54/55 tests, even with the optional speaker microphone KMC-45 attached (locking bracket required). It also meets or exceeds 11 MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G environmental standards, including “blowing rain”.
- As an experienced audio specialist, Kenwood has decades of expertise that is reflected in every Kenwood radio – from component selection and construction to optimization, evaluation and analysis. The resulting audio performance, specially engineered for transceivers, is undeniably clearer and crisper. Just listen to the difference.
Channel / Zone delete & add
Compander / VOX /Scrambler setting per channel
Busy channel lockout
Compatible with TK-2212/3212 batteries
- -5Watt VHF and UHF Models
-Wide Band Coverage
-128 Channels / 128 Zones
-GPS Connectivity (Combined with the optional KMC-48GPS Speaker Mic)
-9 PF KEYS Type and 6PF KEYS+12KEYPAD Type
-8Character, 13Segment Backlit LCD
-4Color LED Indicator (Red/Orange/Green/Blue)
-Programmable Voice Inversion Scrambler
-QT / DQT / DTMF Signaling
-FleetSync® PTT ID, SelCall
-Built-in MDC-1200 Signaling
-IP54/55 Dust & Water Resistant
-MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G environmental standards, including "blowing rain"
-Clear & Crisp, Enhanced Audio
-Channel / Zone delete & add
-Compander / VOX /Scrambler setting per channel
-Compatible with TK-2212/3212 batteries