Call for Pricing : 604 850 0215
Rugged and reliable for serious ground crew communications
Setting a new standard for ground based communications, the IC-A110 /EURO provide durability and reliability in demanding operational environments.
● Capable of being installed in any vehicle IC-A110/EURO are adaptable to vehicles working on a 12 V, as well as a 24 V power source.
● Front mounted loud speaker A loud speaker mounted in the front of the transceiver is free of any obstacles blocking audio reproduction. And 10 W, of powerful output power is available for the external speaker.
● Dial selection With a simple rotation of the dial, frequently used memory channels, or desired frequency selection can be made.
● Memory channel name capability Up to 7-character memory names can be assigned for each channel. Allows simple and quick channel recognition and selection.
● Side tone function Operator’s transmitted messages and calls are audio modulated and can be heard by standard airband headsets*, even in the most demanding operating airport conditions. *Option OPC-871 is necessary when using standard type headset.
● Convenient on hook scan functions Hanging the microphone on the mic. hanger activates the auto scan function. When released, the transceiver will return to the last used, or priority channel, depending on the selection.
● Usable in extreme cold The adopted LCD guaranteed usable in temperatures from –30˚C to +70˚C (–22˚F to +158˚F). Normal performance, as well as display indications, are guaranteed even in extremely cold areas. V